What You Need to Know Before Choosing Cabinets and Counters for Your Kitchen Remodeling Project Are you storing pots and pans in your oven? Or keeping bread in the microwave? Or maybe there is a shelf in the garage that serves as a dry storage for your pantry. How is your prep area? Can you clearly tell the difference between a large potato and a small sweet potato without moving to different lighting? Or maybe your prep area ends up competing with where you set the dirty dishes. These are all symptoms of kitchens that are not designed to work... View Article
Categories for Kitchens
January 10, 2019
- Here’s what you may not know about kitchen remodeling
- Ten Stylish Trends in Remodeling Bathrooms for 2019
- What To Do If You Are Afraid of Trendy Designs In Your Home
- Can you install porcelain or ceramic tile over pre-existing cultured marble in your bathroom?
- How Are Baby Boomers Affecting Remodeling Decisions?