What are The Kitchen Remodel Trends in Phoenix AZ For 2019?
It’s a new year and many home owners will look to refresh their favorite spaces, often starting in the kitchen. Whether you’re planning to remodel your kitchen in Phoenix AZ, or get inspired for a simple refresh, there’s a whole new crop of design trends to consider for 2019.
For the last 10 years or so, all white kitchens have been trend in a remodel. And while white kitchens can be gorgeous, the trend became overdone. Here are some of the top kitchen trends to expect this year, with stunning inspiration for all.
- Colored upholstery. In 2019 we are officially closing the door on pure white kitchen decor. Even if it’s just one element of accent color — blue counter stools, a patterned roman shade or powdered coated island pendants–pops of color will be sneaking into the pure white blank slate of newer kitchen remodels.
- Colored cabinetry. Many people are beginning to incorporate colored cabinets in kitchens while moving away from all white cabinetry. Making a statement and creating a mood with cabinetry, like using deep or grey-washed blues and greens is in high demand. These are being beautifully paired with fixtures and hardware in brass and other contrasting metals.
- Change of hardware. Pewter and gunmetal are the trends we are loving. They’re not as harsh as matte black or as specific as brass or gold, but it gives fixtures some texture and depth.
- Contrasting textures. In 2019, a combination of contrasting textures and sleek finishes will be most interesting. Think mirrored backsplashes with highly-polished, chunky Calacatta oro marble work tops, or cupboards with textured bronze inlays and matte cupboard fronts with sandblasted timber for a layered urban glamour.
- Natural colors. In 2019, modern kitchen design will be about going to back to basics. Kitchens are being pared down to allow raw materials to shine on their own. Think wood, stone, shiplap, and jute. We are loving the new trend of raw materials being incorporated in to the kitchen designs for 2019.
- Integrated appliances. We have hoods that are slim and turn on automatically that are stronger than some of the industrial ones we have seen in the past. Induction cooktops continue to be increasingly popular because of their seamless look. You no longer need to see appliances sticking out everywhere anymore and that’s the new face of luxury.
- Digital technology. Digital technology will continue to drive innovations and new pleasures in the kitchen, giving homeowners ever more specific home appliances targeted to their tastes. Wi-Fi-enabled espresso makers can prepare your morning cappuccino before you even get out of bed, and wine technology is evolving from big wine fridges to restaurant-quality single pour preservation systems. Why stop at opening one bottle when you can have a private tasting flight of four?
Our designers at Rise Above Remodeling in Anthem Az are ready to help you design you thoroughly modern kitchen by listening to what you want in incorporate in to your dream kitchen. We will help ensure that you receive the best bang for your kitchen remodel budget.
Categorised in: Kitchens