We work on roughly 10-15 bathrooms every month. Almost every client is surprised at how much work really goes in to a bathroom remodel. Everyone knows they want to take down their shower or bath, and replace it. However, what most people don’t realize is the amount of plumbing, electrical, and demolition really involved. Below is a link to a video that helps show the amount of time, and work that goes in to every major bathroom remodel.
The Rise Above process of remodeling a bathroom:
- Consultation with a designer. We start with the home owner working with a designer on the overall look, feel, and materials being used for the remodel job. This process can take from one week to two months depending on the clients needs and goals.
- Job is scheduled. Our project manager walks through the space with the designer and home owner. This ensures the job is completed according to what the designer and home owner have discussed.
- Demo begins! And so begins the mess…. Rise Above does everything in our power to protect your belongings and other areas of your home. Our crews will tape off large items, and other rooms to help minimize the mess.
- Installation of tile in the shower and flooring.
- Installation of vanity cabinets. Once the cabinets are installed our fabricators come template for the counters.
- Installation of counter tops.
- The outfit is complete! Time to accessorize! Our crew will come back to your home and install the shower, vanity, and accessory fixtures. This includes; shower trim, tub trim, vanity handles, lavatory faucets, vanity lights, mirrors, towel bars, toilet paper holders, etc…
- “The devil is in the details”, or so they say. Rise Above focuses on quality of installation, and happy customers. We highly encourage our clients to review the work and search for details that we might have missed. We call this a “punch list”, and have never walked away from a job without this list fully completed.
- Finito! Your bathroom remodel is complete, and the area has been left free of construction debris. Time to “Love Your Home Again”
OR- For a FREE estimate…. Call Rise Above Remodeling today! (623) 551-2013
Categorised in: How-To/Educational